A Mother’s Love
Of all the special joys in life,
The big ones and the small,
A mother’s love and tenderness
Is the greatest of them all.
We all love our Mums, and try to treat them whenever we can, I call it payback!!! But on their ‘special day’ its lovely to really show them what they mean to us, here are some ideas, that can be bought locally or online, so it doesn’t matter where you live!
2, How about an ‘experience’ for you, Mum & friends & family. Gin Tasting (or themed evening) in your home with Lytham Fizz
3. Another experience you can do together at No 4 Salon now open on St Annes with new stylist Alex Spencer
4. Wonderful bespoke items from papercraft designer C & E Designs or ‘off the shelf’ at Inspirations Gallery Lytham
6. A relaxing facial or massage with Purple Pearl Beauty using divine natural, ethical & vegan products
9. Something a little different from Funki Kids ….which is not just for kids! Bespoke printed items, T Shirts & bags or anything, you just have to ask!
10. Balloons!!! From Balloon Designs of Lytham
12 Gorgeous & aspirational bedding, throws, cushions and home interior finishing touches at Sopers in St Annes
13. Lovely lingerie Pure Mischief also Sleepwear & Swimwear
14. Give the gift of a divine smelling home with Blenheim Candles, large natural soy candles & melts and also in cute vintage tea cups & saucers, also can make Bespoke for Mum fave flowers and printed with her name!! Check her out on Etsy or contact her on Facebook
15. More experiences!!! Buy tickets for you and her, or Mum & a friend for one of h stgeorgesdayfestival.com/ events, there is a Tea Dance, A Lunch, A Ball and a concert by the amazing Kings Division Band and much more, check out the website (linked above)
16. Super stunning sunglasses or how about funking up her frames at Broadhursts plus great offer at the moment……Receive a stunning FREE
@swarovski bracelet with every Swarovski frame! Available at both their Lytham/Preston practices!
17. How about a lovely home cooked meal…….made by someone else! Le Roti take away Lytham Style! MUST order before Thursday though!
18. New kids on the block so they dont have a directory link YET The Home Gift Co on Facebook. With LOTS of goodies that Mum would love!
19. Ok this might not be in time for the day, but you could book a Family, Kids or Family Photo shoot with HappyDays Photography
20. Fabulous hand made jewellery by Jo of Designs Lucy Lou, a little bit animal obsessed but other ethereal pieces too
21. There are some great things coming up in Lytham and St Annes this year, so perhaps just make a promise you will take her………….Open Air Theatre, Lytham 1940’s Weeekend, Piano in the Park St Annes, Carnival and Club Days and of course Lytham Festival ….keep following me on Social Media & checking back on the website and I’ll give you all the up to date info.